The BPCL Petro card offers you:
• Reward points called petro miles earned for all purchases from any retail outlet of Bharat Petroleum in India. However the reward points in this case differ based on what products are purchased.
• These reward points can only be redeemed for gifts at BPCL outlets or through its website.
• The minimum loading amount for this card is Rs 500 and subsequently you can load the amount in multiples of Rs 100.
Indian Oil offers an XTRAPOWER fleet card program. Fleet Card is a smart card, which can be used by the card holder to make purchases of fuel/ lubricants at designated retail outlets of IndianOil. The card includes the features like:
• There are two variants of XTRAPOWER fleet card Prepaid & Credit.
• On prepaid cards, the pre-loading facility is available at designated Retail Outlets of Indian Oil. You can also deposit the desired amount in Central Cash Management System (CCMS) through designated of HDFC bank.
• Attractive rewards on purchase of fuel & lubricants through the Card.
• Personal Accident Insurance Cover and Medi-claim for fleet owner, driver,
co-driver and helper.
• Opportunity for earning additional rewards on purchase of J.K. Tyre and Exide Battery.
• Facility to track each vehicle.
Both pre-paid petro cards of HP and BPCL are available for a one time fee whereas the IOC fleet card does not any annual fee but there is no surcharge waiver in case of a fleet card.