Fees & charges
||Informed at the time of applying for the card
|Add On Card Fee
||Gift your loved one the security and convenience of their own card
|Cash Advance Transaction Fee
* 3% of the cash withdrawal amount subject to minimum of Rs 300.
For withdrawals using teller facility at banks branches an additional fee of Rs 500 will be levied.
|Penalty Interest Rate
37.2% per annum
||(Effective 18 June 2007)
* Rs 350 for statement outstanding less than Rs. 10,000
* Rs 500 for statement outstanding between Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 20,000
* Rs 600 for statement outstanding greater than Rs. 20,000
(Effective 1 August 2009)
* Rs 100 for statement outstanding less than Rs 1,000.
* Rs 200 for statement outstanding between Rs 1,000 and Rs 2,000.
* Rs 350 for statement outstanding between Rs 2,000 and Rs 5,000.
*Rs 500 for statement outstanding between Rs 5,000 and Rs 10,000.
*Rs 600 for statement outstanding greater than Rs. 10,000.
|Free Credit Period
|| Min.: 22 days Max.: 52 days
|Minimum Amount Due
||The minimum amount due every month shall be higher than the following:
(a) 5% of the statement outstanding
(b) sum total of all installments billed, interest, fees, other charges, amount that is over limit and 1% of the principal
(c) Rs 250, in case of default or if the statement balance is less than Rs 250 the entire outstanding amount may have to be paid.
late fees of Rs 100 will get debited over and above the late charges if the minimum amount due is not received for two or more consecutive months.
|Over Limit Charges
||Rs 500 per instance
|Return of Cheque Fee
||Rs 300 per instance
|Outstation Cheque Processing Fee
|Duplicate Statement Request Charges
||Rs 125 per statement
|Replacement Card Charges
|Charge Slip Request
||Rs 100 per instance
|Air/Railway Booking Comment
||Rs 25 or 2.5% of transaction (whichever is higher)
||2.5% Min.: Rs 10
|Foreign Currency Transaction Charges