New Delhi: ABN Amro has introduced the 'designer' element to its credit card with the launch of ABN AMRO Platinum Credit Card collection. These credit cards are designed by Rohit Bal, one of the leading fashion designers in India. As with all designer elements, this credit card will only be available to the affluent section of the Indian society, which is increasingly growing more demanding.
The ABN Amro Platinum is first designer credit card in India and will bring the highest standards of luxury and exclusivity to the card holders. The owners will be able to customize the benefits offered by the credit card according to their tastes. This feature rich product will offer exceptional customer service in addition to the above benefits.
Meera H Sanyal, a top ranking official with the ABN Amro Bank said, "The juxtaposition of the two worlds of finance and fantasy in creating a unique designer credit card proposition is yet another highlight in this journey. And breathing life into this proposition was the creative genius and inspiration of Rohit Bal and our continued partnership with Mastercard."
The proportion of affluent consumers in India is growing rapidly with the economic boom and this trend is expected to continue. The increase in purchasing power and wealth has created a demand for such products, which have a tag of ultra exclusivity attached to them.
This credit card collection has a distinct touch of Indian symbols viz. the Lotus, Peackock and a Jharokha designed in a backdrop of striking black and platinum colors, which lends it an aura of opulence.
Besides, providing a wide range of luxury products under the unique ABN AMRO Platinum temptations rewards program, this credit card has other exclusive benefits.
- Automatic enrollment to the ‘Platinum Gateway’ club – with privileges that complement and enhance their lifestyles at home and around the world.
- Privileged access to over 500 exclusive airport lounges across the world with a complimentary 2-year membership to Priority Pass,
- Personalized attention with the 24x7 Concierge Service for assistance for referrals and reservations worldwide
- Comprehensive insurance cover upto Rs. 1 Crore,
- Complimentary Matrix cellular connection
The cardmembers can also extend their Platinum Credit Card membership to either or both the Platinum Voyager Club and Platinum Greens Club.
The Platinum Voyager Club offers:
- A complimentary international return air ticket to either Singapore, Kuala Lumpur or Bangkok
- The Taj Epicure Card offering discounts, benefits and privileges at all Taj hotels and restaurants worldwide
- Option to convert reward points into air miles and redeem them against travel related expenses
The Platinum Greens Club offers:
- A complimentary choice of a Rossa Inza Putter or a Burner Rescue
- Complimentary membership to the International Golf Fee card offering discounted access to over 2400 golf courses worldwide