|Charges for non maintenance of minimum quarterly average balance
||Penal charges of Rs. 10/- per Rs. 1,000/- or part thereof subject to a minimum of Rs. 10/- and maximum of Rs. 50/- p.m. for non-maintenance of MAB
||Maximum TOD equivalent to 50% of the previous month’s net salary credited to the account or Rs. 25,000/- whichever is lower subject to the following conditions:
1. Only employees of reputed corporates/PSUs/PLC/MNC will be considered for grant of TOD.
2. The employee's salary account should be maintained with the branch with the stipulated MAB for at least 3 months.
3. Salary should have been credited to the account at least for three months. The TOD should be adjusted in a maximum of two installments within two months.
4. Applicable ROI will be BPLR.
5. TOD can be availed of up to a maximum of three times in a calendar year.
6. Discretionary powers to grant TOD facility will be given to the managers of Metro and urban branches only.
7. Overall per branch limit for TOD under this product will be Rs. 2.50 lakhs.
8. If TOD is not cleared within 2 months, no further TOD will be entertained for the customer.
||Remittance of cash at non-base branches: Maximum of Rs. 1,00,000/- p.m. Service charges of Rs. 2/- per Rs. 1,000/- or part thereof subject to a minimum of Rs. 20/- per remittance for the portion exceeding Rs. 1,00,000/- p.m.
|Cash Transaction Withdrawal
||Cash withdrawal at non base branches: Maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per day for self cheques only
|ATM transaction at own bank
||Free use KVB ATMs and 5 transactions free in the ATMs under VISA and NFS cluster
|Debit Card Fees
||International VISA Debit card: AMC charges of Rs. 75/- p.a. from the end of the first year.
|Issue of DD drawn on base Bank/banks branch by cheque/transfer
||Local Clearing cheques: Non-base branch coming within the clearing cluster will be considered as base branch only.
Inter branch transfer of funds: Without limit. However under Internet Banking, such transfer will be limited to Rs. 50,000/- per day.
|DD drawn on correspondent location/other bank
||Free up to Rs. 25,000/- p.m. Charges of Rs. 2/- per Rs. 1,000/- subject to a minimum of Rs. 10/- and maximum of Rs. 7,500/- per occasion for an amount exceeding Rs. 25,000/-. The unused portion cannot be carried forward to subsequent months
|Statement/Duplicate Account Statement
||A monthly statement of accounts at no charge.
Periodic e-statement of accounts as per the request of the customer at no charge.
||A 50 leaf personalized cheque book per year.
Personalized Multicity cheque leaves: Charges of Rs. 2/- per leaf for more than 50 leaves per year.
|Outstation cheque collection
||Free of any charges upto Rs. 25,000/- p.m. subject to collection of postage charges of Rs. 10/- per instrument plus other bank’s commission, if any. Service charges of Rs. 2/- per Rs. 1,000/- or part thereof plus postage charges of Rs. 10/- per instrument for the portion exceeding Rs. 25,000/- p.m.