- Multi Gains Savings Account (MGSA) Scheme requires maintaining a minimum balance of Rs.25000/- to be maintained in a savings account.
- You can either upgrade your existing savings account to MGSA by filling in a simple declaration form OR open a new MGSA account.
- A Credit Card will be issued free for the first year with a limit of Rs.25000/- to the individual OR to either of the joint account holder.
- An International Debit Card will be issued free to the individual account holder OR either of the joint account holder wherever the ATM facility is available.
- Interest will be paid for unforseen delays in collection of instruments of MGSA account holders.
- If you desire, your MGSA account can be transferred to any of our branches in India free of cost.
- You are eligible for free transfer of funds up to Rs. 50,00,000/- per month.