- All resident individuals eligible to open a "No frills saving account" subject to the conditions that only one member of the family can open such account in single/joint name/s.
- Number of free customer induced debit entries will be restricted to 30 per half year including debit entries through ECS/ATM. Entries above 30 will be charged @ Rs.5/- per entry.
- Total credits in the account should not exceed Rs.100000/- in a year.
- There is no restriction on entries for deposit of Cash/Cheques in the account.
- The balance in all the accounts of the accountholders taken together in the bank should not exceed Rs.50,000/-.
- Note: If at any point of time the balance in the NO FRILL ACCOUNT exceeds Rs.50,000/- or total credits in the account in a year exceed Rs.100,000/-, the account will be treated as normal saving bank account and the facilities attached to "NO FRILLS" will not be available.