- Comprehensive Welcome Kit, containing International Debit Card, Internet Banking (Union e-Banking) PIN, Phone Banking (Union Dial) PIN and Multicity Cheque Book, is provided to the USSA holder at the time of opening. The Welcome Kit facilitates the USSA holder Any Where/Any Time Banking of his choice.
- USSA holder can use his Debit Card at over 1000 Union Bank ATMs at various locations in India free of cost.
- USSA holder can also access around 24000 ATMs in India bearing Cash Tree, SBI and VISA logo, and over 1 million ATMs globally bearing VISA logo.
- USSA holder can transact through internet (Union e-Banking) from his place of residence/work or anywhere, any time.
- USSA holder can, by dialling the telephone numbers specified, enjoy the benefits of phone banking (Union Dial).
- USSA holder can use his multicity cheques for cash withdrawals/ payments at any CBS branch located in all prime centres in India.
- USSA holder can apply for an overdraft facility to the extent of 90% of the net salary credited in the previous month, which will be considered at the discretion of the Bank.
- USSA can be opened with Zero Balance.
- USSA does not have minimum balance stipulation.
- USSA Opens doors for a wide range of additional financial services, such as Retail Loans (Home, Vehicle, Comfort), Insurance (life/non-life), Mutual Funds, Demat, Online Trading etc., subject to usual terms.
- USSA is offered to all CBS branches across the country.
- Union Bank of India reserves it’s right to change/alter/withdraw the terms and conditions of the scheme.